Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Audit Committee
Internal Audit Assistant is responsible to assist in evaluating existing internal control documentation, testing current processes. In addition, the Internal Audit Assistant is responsible to assist the Internal Audit Department Head and Internal Audit Officer in administrative duties, observations and inquires. The mission of the internal audit department is to provide independent and objective reviews assessments and recommendation to the Board of Directors (‘the Board”) and management of SATHAPANA Limited (“SPN”) on:
- The effectiveness of risk identification, measurement, monitoring, management, limitation and where applicable, mitigation procedures and processes;
- The effectiveness of the internal control procedures and processes and appropriateness of processes established to prevent from conflict of interest situation or, when applicable, to resolve them in a prudent manner; and
- The adequacy and effectiveness of compliance controls and the full adherence to the policies issued by the Board.
- The Internal Audit Assistant is expected to constructively work with departments to improve internal controls across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities of Internal Audit Assistant
- Assist in administrative duties assigned by the Internal Audit Department Head and Internal Audit Officer.
- Assist in assessing compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure company assets are safeguarded.
- Identify and document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls.
- Assist in assuring audit practices conform to department and professional standards.
- Follow up to ensure that approved recommendations are implemented.
- All other duties as assigned.
- University student and studying or willing to study further degree or diploma majoring in accounting, finance, business is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Able to travel without any restrictions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org