Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Admin Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure a high standard of administration services is provided, recommendations to the Team and implement new developments.
- To ensure that all typing and administrative duties are completed promptly and efficiently for all staff within the team. This will include undertaking own secretarial duties as required.
- To review filing systems to ensure that need to be satisfy operational needs.
- To ensure all computer work, electronic mail and the sending of faxes are completed promptly and efficiently.
- To ensure a comprehensive administrative service is provided to all staff of the team.
- To support the Team Manager by producing regular activity reports for management audit and planning processes.
- To develop information technology systems and appropriate administration processes, including membership of relevant groups and attendance at regular meetings.
- To take a lead in the development and implementation of Admin Policy and Procedures, both computer based and manual.
- To ensure appropriate training and continuing support is provided to the team as a whole.
- To liaise with the appropriate Estates department over maintenance issues in the department.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers Serves as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and Organize, schedule meetings and appointments
- To maintain office necessary on all office equipment
- To build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- To handle complaint and solve problems with customers, suppliers or operational issues
- To ensure that the procurement function can deliver to branches areas in time and provide procurement service and assistance as needed.
- To deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management
- To build good working environment such as safety, environment concerns and healthy, etc.
- Implement Administration policies which confirms with the Company’s objectives
- Supervise all administration services: security, cars, air-tickets & hotel booking
- To keep confidential all company business information and documentation
- Organize company internal events such as management meeting or annual staff party
Skills, Knowledge and Ability (Essential)
- Evidenced experience of administration within a large organization
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- To be innovative, to work methodically and prioritize without supervision
- To be able to recognize and identify potential causes of conflict, and to enable such to be resolved
- The ability to motivate others from a variety of professional and organizational backgrounds
- To develop, implement and maintain administrative systems that will underpin good practice
- Ability to interrogate, analyze and validate a variety of computer based record systems in order to ensure accurate reporting
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- A sound understanding of Equal Opportunities
- An understanding of Confidential Policies – Data Custodian Lead for work area
- Experience of dealing with the public
- A sound knowledge of financial practices and procedures
- The development and organization of an audit and implementing and overseeing an audit
- Experience of recruitment and retention of staff
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience of working with Health and Adult Services databases
- Experience in developing and effectively managing staffing timetables and rotas
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org