Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to : Core Banking System & Database Administrator Unit Manager
The Core Banking System & Database Administrator Unit Assistant is responsible to assist MIS function for monitoring, supporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN, report to the manager and services provided and specially try to help user feel convenient to use our products and services as High Tech Banking to perform their work effectively.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support branches users.
- Maintains new branch in system.
- Maintains security user and role access system.
- Maintains new products with the specific requirements.
- Finds the issues, system test and solving in system.
- Maintain system and periodic review on parameter/functions.
- Periodic review on user access function and analyze on data entry process by
- Supports on report development team.
- Controls and monitors daily, weekly and monthly data backup.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience working with banking system and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of DBMS.
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org