Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to: In-house Software & Report Development Unit Manager
The MIS Assistant is responsible to assist MIS function for monitoring, reporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN, report to the MIS Officer and support all staff who involving in MIS system to perform their work effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities of MIS Assistant
- Participate in MIS system implementation and development
- Monthly database collection and database management for users checking
- To support daily operation errors related to system with related departments
- Daily monitoring and support system error of accounting &MIS system for all branches
- To enjoy write and maintain a set of reports to meet the needs of all SPN Staff and to develop a reporting system across the SPN and new systems to the changing needs of the SPN
- To provide accurate and timely information as required for SPN management and related stakeholders.
- Be an active learner and a good member of a team
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum one year working experience in related field.
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of Report Builder Tools.
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org