Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Admin Department
The receptionist is responsible to help the incoming visitors to our building with a polite manner and provide general administrative tasks to the team efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities of Internal Audit Assistant
(1) Welcome the visitors and answer any enquiries, screen and forward incoming phone calls to related departments.
(2) Assist the visitors in finding ways around the office by informing to related department.
(3) Maintain the office security by organizing the visitor logs and handling visitor cards.
(4) Organize and prepare the meeting and training rooms and scheduling the appointments.
(5) Assist the team with clerical works such as copying, taking memos and any other administrative matters.
(6) Receive and sort out the deliveries and mails incoming to the office building.
(7) Assist in overviewing and recording the warehouse/store room in and out activities.
(8) Record the inventory of office supplies and restock if necessary, in cooperate with procurement team.
(9) Maintain the reception area and common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
(10) Assist in arranging travelling activities such as hotel booking, air ticket booking and so forth.
(11) Provide technical support unit manager/officer in updating the administration documentations, manual and procedures.
- Any graduates. (having certificate/diploma in Hospitality and Management / Business Administration is an advantage.)
- Minimum 2-year experience in related field.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Able to work as part of the team and able to work under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com