Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Saving Control Unit Manager
Performing his/her tasks and duties within the scope described herein working closely with members of other units in department. The assistant plays basic roles in providing technical and product knowledge supports to branches.
Duties and Responsibilities of Internal Audit Assistant
(1) Branch Operations Support
- Provide sufficient technical support on system practice relate to savings product on-site and off-site.
- Offer appropriate supports and clear instruction on implementing operations procedures, guidelines to service counter staff.
- Take on missions to help branch operations when necessary and to organize operations workflow at newly established branches and existing branches as required.
- Provide solutions to service’s problems and issues.
- Ensure the smoothness in daily close of branch operations.
(2) Service and Product Development
- Participate in new product research as needed.
- Take part in new product or service development and system testing and implementation.
- Analyze on product development and customer.
- Helping unit manager to develop savings forms and their guidelines.
(3) Capacity Development
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge to cope with the company’s expansion.
- Help the unit manager to identify training needs for service counter team.
(4) Reporting and Others
- Report verbally or in writing to the unit manager about incidents or issues.
- Perform other tasks as required by managers
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration
- Other Bachelor’s degree with diplomas or certificates in the related fields.
- Proficient in Myanmar Language
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing.
(3) Practical Experiences and Skills
- Experiences in financial or banking in industry
- Experiences in any multi-branch company
- Good skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of any financial or banking computerized systems
- Good at teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Motivate toward career growth and learning.
(4) Emotional and Physical Demands
- Good emotional quotient
- Be self-motivated
- Be healthy and strong
- Be well-dressed or well-groomed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org