Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to : Chief Executive Officer
- Has primary ownership and responsibility of risk management in SPNM.
- Monitor overall risk and provides leadership and direction to the management.
- Lead Compliance Unit to monitor compliance in full with laws and regulations imposed by the Financial Regulatory Department (FRD), Myanmar Financial Intelligence Unit (MFIU) and other relevant regulators as well as SPNM’s policies and procedures in effect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, classifying, assessing, monitoring and managing risks.
- Conducting stress tests on credit, liquidity, market, and operational risks etc…
- Implement and stabilize effective risk control mechanism in SPNM.
- Reporting the key risks to CEO and Board level Risk Management Committee.
- Enhance risk control function based on request from (Branch Management Team/Department Heads), Senior Management (C Level), Board level Risk Management Committee members.
- Proposes annual risk management plan to CEO and Board level Risk Management Committee.
- Provide guidance to Compliance Unit as well as compliance owners (all Departments/all Branches) to ensure the company’s business activities are fully comply with relevant laws, regulations as well as SPNM’s policies and procedures.
- To design and develop training program and materials, and conduct training to all employees of SPNM with regard to risk management and compliance.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
(1) Excellent knowledge in all types of risk management in financial industry.
(2) Advanced skills in risk analysis and measurement.
(3) Has wide net work and able to communicate with relevant authorities, regulators.
(4) Ability to reporting to/working with a Board of directors.
(5) Self-starter & results-oriented person.
(6) Excellent written and spoken English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com