Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Branch Manager
The Branch Accountant is responsible for overseeing the services providing at front office operation, the operation of the accounting system, manage a bank account and physical cash, reconcile all branch financial and accounting transactions, manage branch fixed asset and office supply, and produce financial and other related reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily supervised and support tellers, cashier, and other branch operation staffs.
- Handle the process of starting and ending operation of an accounting system for daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- Reviewed and authorized the daily loan, deposit, and other accounting or financial transactions in the system.
- Be a point person to communicate with the related department at head office for solving technical issues and operational problems in an accounting system.
- Regularly monitor the balance of bank account, cash on hand tellers, cashier and safeguard of physical cash at the branch.
- Reconcile all accounting entries, operational transactions and perform customer data posting examination in the accounting system.
- Maintain all accounting, financial, loan, other supporting documents. Handle accounting system data back up and storing based on IT data security policy.
- Handle branch fixed asset labeling and recording and responsible for purchasing stationery and office supply for storing or use in the daily branch operation.
- Produce daily, monthly and yearly loan and financial reports for branch manager and head office.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in business accounting/administration or any related diploma/certificate in business accounting/administration.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Reporting skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good at the English language.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com