Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: In-house Software & Report Development Unit Manager
The In-house Software & Report Development Unit Officer is responsible to assist MIS function for monitoring, reporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN, report to the manager and support all staff who involving in MIS system to perform their work effectively. We expect to better serve the microfinance operations, Core banking systems implementation, Data center implementation and the microfinance’s customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities of In-house Software & Report Development Unit Officer
- Prepares reports and reviews on request change on quarterly basic.
- Develops tools and application with business requirements.
- Processes flow life cycle on application development.
- Periodic tune or update on script for improve performance.
- Maintains security user and role access system.
- Periodic review on user access function.
- Trains new users on guide to access system and report.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum two years working experience working with relational database systems such as Oracle, Oracle RMAN and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of Report Builder Tools.
- Basic knowledge of DBMS.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com