Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: IT Data Center & IT Operation Unit Manager
The IT Data Center & IT Operation Unit Assistant is responsible to assist IT function for monitoring, reporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN, report to the IT Data Center & IT Operation Unit Manager and support all staff who involving in system to perform their work effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities of Internal Audit Assistant
- Manages day-to-day operation, hardware server, storage, installation configuration, operating system and application, and record the system downtime and equipment inventory
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support users,
- Establishes, maintains and manages user accounts and super user (root) of Linux, AIX and UNIX. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server systems.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of the critical host servers computer and storage resources,
- Develops procedures to maintain server, storage and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse; procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts to the microfinance.
- Installs and configures the PC desktop, laptop, OS, application, printer, passbook printer, scanner and others equipment to branches’ operation, supports end user’s day to day related IT functions and operations, installation-configuration of camera security system to branches’ operation, installation and configuration of network infrastructure to branches’ operation and supports.
- Controls and manages the valid server antivirus and software antivirus license asset,
- Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment.
- Be an active learner and a good leader of a team
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum one year working experience in related field.
- Experience working with relational systems such as MySQL, Linux OS, Microsoft OS or Oracle Solaris OS and a good working knowledge of Report Builder Tools.
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org