Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Administration Department/ BM
The Janitor is responsible for cleaning houses, vacuums, washes dishes, sweeps floors, launders clothes, cleans and scrubs counters, and dusts surfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Clean rugs, carpets and furniture.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
- Sweep, scrub and polish floors using brooms, mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep working areas clean and tidy.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Clean toilets with toilet brush and chemicals.
- Scrub stains, mold and mildew from surfaces.
- Throw out expired food in fridge.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Refresh flower vases.
- To be aware of her responsibilities for Health & Safety of herself and others.
- Minimum high school education.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
- Clean and smart appearance.
- Punctual, reliability and trustworthy.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com