Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Chief Loan Officer
The Loan Officer job is to do direct marketing and sell loan products thereafter, conduct due diligence before recruiting and selecting qualified borrowers. Building good relationship with target segments/clientele and providing high quality of customer service which will help Loan Officer to attract new and/or maintaining existing clienteles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and analyze market area for promoting and selling company’s products to the public.
- Deliver training on loan product, policy and procedure to customers or communities.
- Build and maintain good relationship with colleagues, customers, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Implement target plan distributed by chief loan officer or branch manager.
- Perform data collection, validation and appraisal to all loan applicants before recommending for approval.
- Help clients to complete loan application and loan agreement than explain them to make sure that they are well understand of all clauses in those document especially loan agreement.
- Perform loan monitoring, reviewing and solve problem related to default loans.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Any graduates, diploma/certificate in accounting/finance are preferred.
- Working experience in related field.
- Problem solving skill.
- Knowledge of customer and personal service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Computer literate.
- Good at English Language.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com